Sunday, December 12, 2010

Level one Cert

Simon and I found out that we could get a license to fly on H and I engines. This wound Quadruple the amount of power we could put in a rocket. To get a license the hardest part is the certification flight.That means to get a license you have to complete a successful flight on a H or I motor. Right now we don't have a rocket with a big enough engine mount to take a H or an I. We probably wont get one far a while because:
1: It would cost a lot of money ( rocket $90-120, reload case $70+, reload $20+, Nar membership $25)
2: It only lasts for one year before we have to renew our license the 2nd time it would be a lot cheaper since we already have a reload case and a rocket but we still have to buy a reload and a Nar membership.
3: It would cost a lot of money ( rocket $90-120, reload case $70+, reload $20+, Nar membership $25)

I probably wont be getting it until I'm 16 when I have a job because money is the real issue.
But still...

No comments:

Post a Comment